Σάββατο 25 Φεβρουαρίου 2017

Welcome


Welcome to my blog!

This is a little shelter for all bookworms and all introverts.

I'm a 100% introvert and more specifically of the INTP personality type, a fanatic bookworm and a blogger. I have a pinterest and a Polyvore account as well. 

I created this blog for any and all introverts and bookworms out there who might relate with the content of this blog. I'll be posting several kinds of articles about introversion, books, INTPs, inspiration stories, self-growth content and anything, similar to these. 

Your comments and support are most definitely appreciated and valued. I hope you will be able to find solace in this little blog just like I do :) 




~A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads, lives only one.~


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου